STEP 1: Each party must contact the main office directly to request services.
STEP 2: Program Coordinator schedules intake interviews with each party seperately to determine whether services can be offered. The following information is required at the intake appointment:
- Any relevant documentation pertaining to access (ie. Court Order, Minutes of Settlement, Mediation Agreement, terms of Access etc.)
- Documentation pertaining to bail conditions, probation orders, restaining orders etc.
- Document notifying of Children's Aid Society involvement.
- Make, model, and license plate number of vehicle
- Emergency contact numbers
- Driver's License or health card
- Health card numbers of visiting children
- Preferred availability for access schedule
STEP 3: A child orientation will be scheduled where the children meet the staff and participate in a tour of the Centre before the first visit or exchange.