Each party must contact the main office directly to request services.
Program Coordinator schedules intake interviews with each party seperately to determine whether services can be offered. The following information is required at the intake appointment:
- Any relevant documentation pertaining to access (ie. Court Order, Minutes of Settlement, Mediation Agreement, terms of Access etc.)
- Documentation pertaining to bail conditions, probation orders, restaining orders etc.
- Document notifying of Children's Aid Society involvement.
- Make, model, and license plate number of vehicle
- Emergency contact numbers
- Driver's License or health card
- Health card numbers of visiting children
- Preferred availability for access schedule
A child orientation will be scheduled where the children meet the staff and participate in a tour of the Centre before the first visit or exchange.